Spawn Ideas, Production Assistant
- Manages multiple print and material vendor relationships, conveying all time line, delivery, and budget concerns. Identified opportunities through research and negotiation that resulted in savings of thousands of dollars for a client.
- Coordinates commercial shoots, talent database, shoot budgets, and copyright materials.
- Maintains and educates coworkers on electronic client and internal approval system allowing for a more efficient proofing system.
- Collaborated with a cross-department team to edited create three winning RFPs, bringing in almost $100,000 in new business.
The Alaska Club, Graphic Designer
- Maintained brand reputation and continuity through information organization and graphic creation.
- Coordinated network-wide group fitness and aquatics scheduling of 400+ classes.
- Established systems to support an open communication environment resulting in increased productivity, efficiency, and satisfaction.
City Farmers Nursery, Advertising Coordinator & Graphic Designer
- Create and maintain online brand identity and reputation via custom website and consistent social media presence.
- Organize and write a monthly newsletter to 4,000+ subscribers.
- Plan, organize and manage a blog and marketing calendar for the marketing team.
Energy Pioneer Solutions, Marketing Coordinator & Graphic Designer
- Developed marketing materials and long-term marketing plans for an audience of 100,000+ which helped result in expansion to 12 new cities and two new states. Spent two months as acting marketing director.
- Maintained Energy Pioneer's online presence through social media outlets and EnergyPioneerSolutions.com. Created and directed the Energy Pioneer blog and organized a staff of four writers and multiple guests. Formulated long-term content calendar and premium content.
- Created and maintained internal communication documents for a staff of 50 in seven different locations.
- Manager of the radon department, a subsidiary of Energy Pioneer. Organized and lead a team of five to service over 175 homes in less than a year, operating at profit in eight months.
Yahoo's Greenest City Internship
- Organized community recycling program with a $10k budget for 2,500 youths.
- Produced two television commercials and various radio interviews which aired on local TV and radio stations for three months.
- Designed and executed complete marketing campaign in team environtment, including branding, promotions, and print outreach, targeting an audience of 25,000+.
Art Faculty Search Committee, Student Representative
- Nominated as the student representative on a committee of staff and faculty to interview and select a new professor for a tenured position at Hastings College. Worked alongside of two department heads and three professors.
- Narrowed the search from 175 applicants to seven for phone interviews and three for in-person interviews.
- Hosted student luncheons and provided feedback in the ultimate decision of the hire.
Nebraska Nature and Visitor's Center, Branding Intern
- Produced a new brand identity and web presence for a Nebraska landmark organization in a team environment.
- Graphic designer in charge of new logo design.
- Journalist, editor, and graphic designer for HC's on campus newspaper, The Collegian
- Graphic designer, marketing coordinator and on-air personality for campus radio station, 90.1 KFKX. Helped bring NPR's program "All Things Considered" to the station.
- HC Media Online: Graphics, story editor, and web designer.
Perkins Library, Event Coordinator
- Event coordination for upwards of 25 attendees
- Winner of 2009 For Dummies competition
- Assisted professors and students with specialized research
- Coordinator of interim interlibrary loan system and trained incoming coordinator